trump - just another muppet, page-7

1. 4,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    ‘End of Europe’: Trump slams Merkel’s refugee policy, wants good relations with Russia

https://www.rt.com/news/331981-trump-merkel-putin-refugees/

Sounds very sensible to me. Why is Trump the only candidate to crash through the PC barrier and say what needs to be said? I guess the answer is that he's not bought and paid for.

"US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump lambasted German Chancellor Angela Merkel for allowing thousands of migrants into Germany, saying this could be “the end of Europe.” Trump also said the US could have “very good relations” with Russia."

"Continuing his anti-migrant theme, the 69-year-old mentioned that some neighborhoods in Paris had become no-go areas, while the Belgian capital, Brussels, had become “a breeding ground for terrorists.”"

"However, the Republican presidential contender had kinder words concerning ties with Russia, with Trump saying that Washington could have very good relations with President Vladimir Putin. He also noted that nothing could be worse than the present situation where President Barack Obama and Putin hardly speak with one another."

"“I have always felt that Russia and the United States should be able to work well with each other towards defeating terrorism and restoring world peace, not to mention trade and all of the other benefits derived from mutual respect,” he reiterated on December 18."

------------------------------------------

Posting this RT link reminds me of the time I tried to post an RT link on Marketwatch.com. I got an automated message saying that I was attempting to post a link to a "mal-informed website". LOL. I ended up posting a Youtube link which was the RT video off the link that was rejected.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.