Do u actually understand the concept and process of cognition...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Do u actually understand the concept and process of cognition Truffledog.

Funny how I can visualise u walking thru those lovely mist swept meadows under the trees that have the root stocks that grow truffles, looking for truffles in one of the southern states in the US.

Getting back to cognition and cognitive behaviour.

Cognition is the brains use and interpretation of its environment via our senses of sight sound touch/feel and their relationship to time and how it all interacts within our brain.

In more basic terms it’s our brains ability to observe/assess
    and act on those two brain processes

And here is where r don’t seem to be understanding this cognition process.

So u maintain Trump is mentally 30 years younger than Biden

Why in heavens Name did Trump back his fundamentalist in raiding the home of the US congress, tantamount to being a political traitor.

Why does he like the likes of Putin. Kim Jong Il et al.

Why did he spend massively on a border fence and patrol to ostrasize the very culture and people that produced many of the products consumed by the US .

Imo u have it around the wrong way Truffle. Trump is in fact 30 years older mentally than Biden, and in fact u might align Trump more as a mentally inept egotistical narcissist, far worse than someone who might be mentally 30 years younger than Biden.

anyway it’s getting late in the early morning Truffle and I have to earn a crust.

But my position on Trump is as it is.and ur use of cognition seems to b a major disconnect in this whole debate. Trump obviously has no idea how to observe assess and act as a normal human being and hence why the swinging US voter is highly unlikely to put him back in as President.

p9

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.