Trump puts his foot in it AGAIN!!!, page-9

1. 81,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Whoops

"Nunes undercut his own case by confirming the FBI began investigating the Trump campaign not because of the Steele dossier, but because of information from foreign-policy adviser George Papadopoulos. As if he didn’t already look foolish enough, Nunes said Page should never have been a “target of the FBI,” right before Time magazine reported that Page boasted in 2013 of being an “informal adviser” to the Kremlin"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...91602206fb7_story.html?utm_term=.583487fefbeb

"Reality also threatens to upend Trump’s claim that the infamous Devin Nunes memo vindicated him in the Russia probe. Now Trump faces an unpalatable choice — declassify a Democratic rebuttal showing the memo was out of context or refuse to release it and appear to be concealing something."

oh dear --- can anyone actually be that dumb? - or are they smart - and, use this magnet focus as a distraction to keep eyes of some real ball somewhere else --- if the latter is so - just how bad is it that we are being distracted from ?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-05/donald-trump-russia-probe-memo-tweet-raises-concerns/9396566

"Republicans Chris Stewart, Brad Wenstrup, Will Hurd and Trey Gowdy were among those to speak out against the President's claim.
    Mr Wenstrup said "I think this is a separate issue." Mr Stewart said, "No, it doesn't end that." Mr Hurd said "I don't" when asked whether he agreed with Mr Trump. Mr Gowdy, when asked whether the memo affected the investigation, said, "No, not to me, it doesn't, and I was pretty integrally involved in the drafting of it."
    "I think it would be a mistake for anyone to suggest that the special counsel shouldn't complete his work. I support his work. I want him to finish it. I hope he finishes it as quickly as possible," Mr Stewart said."

So - Now we know for certain that Gowdy is jumping ship because the ship is floundering --- he won't be offered a plum job by Trump now -- so, he's out because the apple barrel is rotten and about to get tossed.
    Last edited by pintohoo: 06/02/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.