Trump to win by a country mile, page-70

1. 3,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I agree on Russian culture it's hard not to respect their achievements, however it is a fact that they have and still do express a very different culture to our own. Take a look at the Cold War, and their actions in Eastern Europe. Sure the US have their own agenda and have caused a lot of crap themselves, however US culture has distinct positives which the Russians just don't have - you think the US has a small concentration of wealth and power, try looking at the Oligarchs. hell look at how they still handle people they deem dissidents - a very high vis situation is how they treated Pussy Riot? They only got out because the Olympics were casting too much light on internal crack downs, forcing an amnesty which saw 20,000 released...20,000! They are still being dragged into the 21st century.

Regarding invasions, Ukraine and the Crimea is still very fresh in everyone's minds. Also taking into account the findings from MH17 and it's clear that the Russians have no respect for international law or other nations.

Look I don't want war like anyone else, but Putin is seeking to expand his sphere of influence. For proof of how devious and sneaky he is, look at what happened around him standing down years ago and how he got around it. He is definitely no saint, and is a skilled politician who is using this period to get what he wants. As such, appeasement will get us nowhere, and Trump is being played. Clinton isn't much better, but at least she is calling Russia out.

However back to the last question I asked, what jobs are you talking about?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.