Trump -v- Obama

1. 10,378 Posts.
    Obama has done the mother of all dummy spits since the election, culminating in his extraordinary actions over recent weeks.

Trying to ban offshore drilling permanently in certain areas is reminiscent of Gillard trying to bind successors. His decision on the Israel UN resolution is a simple act of bastardry but in keeping with a man who loathes Israel and spent a good part of both of his terms encouraging islamist expansion. I chuckled when I saw PM There's May scold him like a school boy.

A lame duck President too dumb to realise he's a lame duck president.

His actions in expelling Russian diplomats may have justification. We have to wait and see what the intelligence community reveals about it. I see Trump is being briefed next week. One would have expected he should have consulted with the President elect before acting.

Obama displays his disdain for Trump. He has not once given him the respect he deserves as incoming POTUS. As someone who'll only be in the chair a few weeks it's not a wise move. Trump showed his willingness to return the favour to someone who humiliates him - just ask Romney. One can confidently expect Trump will return the favour to Obama in due course. It will be a delight to see.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.