VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

TSN Chart, page-2

1. 1,020 Posts.
    mate so cool of you to stop over here. i didn't want to bang on about it too much over at stt just a quick subtle throw out to see if anyone had opinions on copoulos.

you're right there's a lot of shares on issue but feels like the register is really tightening up. 014 pretty heavy resistance at the moment, sure! we're kinda anticipating news in the next few weeks to be the catalyst to break that

no consol planned that i'm aware of... have you ever seen a consol make a difference to the register's behaviour?

idk how to form those charts so thanks for the explanations at each level. really should learn more about them, you put me onto a couple of good stt's in particular that one where you were famous

i gotta admit i bought almost purely on the chart after the utilico spike, and also just liked the macro theme. so the long term crew here are a million times more into the f/a than i'll ever be and they'll be happy to share if you have fundamental questions

hope the indicators line you up with a buy and we see you on the register before a run. but if not, your input has been much appreciated. always a bit touch and go buying below resistance but feels like more upwards pressure than anything else looking at your charts! see how we go with news.

cheers again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.