Tucker NAILS it ...AGAIN. The US Govt is lying has been lying and is breaking the law

1. 16,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    In the clip below, TC goes where just about no one else dares to go

He exposes not only the US Govt but the hacks and shills that pass as the modern journalism class

Hard to beleive but thats where we are at. All the MSM are part of the govt process

Hard to believe the WaPo and NYT were those who tracked down the leaker

Now I'm in two minds about this leaker. Yes, on the one hand, he is exposing the malfeasance of the govt but on the other, how can we as a country allow anyone who so feels like it, to make secret documents open to the public?

In the past, such actions cost people their lives
    But the info in this leak is BOMBSHELL material so I guess, at the end of the day...the ends perhaps justifies the means... at times

As I said a conundrum

But you cant walk away from the TC expose and not feel like something is very VERY wrong in Washington in the political and journalism classes

PS...I imagine the usual suspects the local shills and hacks of the left will ignore the content and instead focus on TC.

Take your best shot and then we'll move on to the more substantive matters that may be beyond you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.