Turnbull Cop's massive Boo's at League Final, page-146

1. 46,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Perseng, those closest to me rate my worst characteristic as responding poorly to acknowledgement and to praise - I even refused to have a retirement function after earlier persuading my father why it was important for him to do so.

It's in that context that I sincerely thank you for your flattering feedback.

As a values driven person, what motivates me more than anything else is the abuse of those values which collectively define us as Australians.

IMO Tony Abbott neither understood nor respected those values. IMO he lacked the emotional intelligence to understand the psyche of mainstream Australians. IMO he was therefore just a stooge for self-serving organisations including the IPA, the BCA, the MCA and of course News Limited. IMO that explains why mainstream Australians never embraced him as our PM.

In marked contrast; IMO Malcolm Turnbull epitomises who we are as a people and our aspirations for the future. Turnbull reflects what we value most and created our construct of himself in that vein. IMO those who are miffed at his replacement of Abbott are mostly reactionaries, many of whom even have self-interest front and centre of their value systems.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.