EGR 6.45% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

Twitter

1. 7,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    We are in the social network age and more and more companies and their executives are utilising social media, Twitter in particular, to engage with their shareholders, provide informal updates and also to promote the company to the market in an effort to attract shareholders and new investment.

I follow a number of companies that are very active on Twitter and they have been able to get great exposure and marketing value by exploiting the social network’s enormous user base.

Kibaran has a Twitter account which it has used sparingly and only to share ASX announcements. I feel that this is a powerful marketing tool that the company is under utilising. Given our dual-listing on the Frankfurt Exchange, the tenth largest exchange last time I checked, this would be a great way to engage with our German shareholders and the broader international investment community. Believe it or no but not everyone has heard of HotCopper, and whilst it is very popular with Australian and New Zealand investors, it doesn’t have the reach and user base of Twitter.

I will be lobbying at every chance that I get for our management to utilise the marketing power of Twitter to promote the company’s outstanding achievements to the international investment community. I would encourage everyone with a vested interest in the company to do likewise - we all stand to gain after all.

I’m the meantime, I encourage you all to follow @kibaranres on Twitter. We have many exciting announcements coming up and what a great way to promote them on such a massive social network.

https://twitter.com/kibaranres
    Last edited by Wilma85: 11/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $21.26K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 117000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 12125 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ 29350
Last updated 12.28pm 03/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.