PVW 3.85% 2.5¢ pvw resources limited

I'd have to agree with the others. You sound full of sh#t. If...

1. 3,697 Posts.
    I'd have to agree with the others. You sound full of sh#t.

If you are having beers with Thred's investor relations advisor over in London (Erik.. the same "professional" that DM'd me on Twitter and advised me a few months back that Thred management were effectively useless may I add - I kept the twitter message btw Erik) then you take a position in the stock just prior to a Trading Halt.. I think you are walking a very very fine line on insider trading. Pretty dumb to come on here and blurt that out IMO and justify it with dribble of undervalued yadda yadda bullsh#t.

Every comment that unprofessional "advisor" posts on twitter is about mountain biking.. hiking.. beach.. London.. Does this bozo actually do anything at all except contribute to the drain on cash reserves at any company he works for? It's all mates looking after mates. This just shows it IMO.

Trust price action and that's it.

I hope the news is strong for holders.. which I'm sure it will be if you were gently nudged into taking a position in such a timely fashion hey..

I have blocked both yourself and Erik from following me on Twitter. Why did you both randomly follow me out of the blue for anyway? Dodgy. Dodgy. Dodgy. Only the true traders get my goodies on the tweet deck. No free rides for you.

Wonder if you will be around after the pump and ???

Good luck you had better hope ASIC don't come knocking.

PS Hugs for everybody else.
    XOXO
    Boom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $2.535M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $16.89K 668.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 541475 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ 24305
Last updated 12.09pm 02/05/2024 ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.