AVE 0.00% 0.4¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi Weightlifter,Thanks for all the research points you have been...

1. 53 Posts.
    Hi Weightlifter,

Thanks for all the research points you have been offering recently. I have found all info to be very informative. I hold both POH and OBJ. For anyone who is going to get upset that OBJ is mentioned in this post, exit now. (I would much rather discuss this with wiehgtlifter here, so it doesn't escalate and fuel OBJ holders). Guilty as charged I get caught up in the trading games (ramps etc that come with OBJ). Whether or not OBJ turns out to be the true success that most believe it will, is still very 50/50, it does suit traders who can take profits and then free hold until any further announcements come out, short term trade atm nothing more, nothing less. POH on the other hand I have purchased a short while ago as a long term investment, I intend to top up this week if I can - from my OBJ profits. A short while ago I spoke to a very experienced industry professional, who currently writes for the Bio Tech industry. I was extremely excited when speaking with him about OBJ, and I found his response to be uninspiring, his exact words "yeah... you still might make some money from OBJ". Never the less I continue to hold a small parcel in case it takes off, which I hope it does so other OBJ members can really benefit. I confess I did not know a great deal about POH before I jumped in, only a brief look at their charts, a few trend lines for good measure and some research on what products they had available. Now, the more I read and research, the more I am inclined to believe their sp is going to escalate. Weightlifter, I must ask, are you in the bio tech industry as it seems you spend a substantial time researching? thanks again and to all holders whether it be OBJ or POH good luck with your trades. Take some profits and stay in the green. remember even the greatest traders over a 10 year period find it difficult to sustain a 10% profit, there is a challenge for you.

POH "you hear me knocking... let me in"

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $388 110.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 95443535 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20710786 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.