UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

I have been absent for a while, unfortunately I have been...

1. 29 Posts.
    I have been absent for a while, unfortunately I have been swamped with work and really don't have much to say until I have had a chance to review the various pronouncements and market reaction
    So far my losses exceed US$ 200K so my track record sucks, so who am I to give advice?
    Obviously the major reason UNIS has performed poorly is the potential of a bankruptcy because they eventually ran out of funds. Whereas I do not believe they will file, I will say they have not managed their funding or resources well. I will give my 2 cents worth as objectively as possible without giving a recommendation towards the end of the month. In the meantime I keep nibbling away at the stock believing I can't be so wrong, but I am!!
    I don't know my opinion counts for much but IMHO UNIS will survive and will be a 5 bagger but nowhere near where I expected it to be.
    More after I have time to lay out my thoughts after reviewing everything that has transpired. You have been patient if you care about my opinion, please be patient a big longer. I know I can't keep working at this pace forever, so things should be calmer by the end of the month
    As usual my 2 cents, more like 1/2 cent this time!
    Take care and hang in there

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.