UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

UNS Hyper Debt

1. 2,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    I just love the thought of UNS incurring debt with each contract and these are my reasons
    The contracts that UNIS are signing are long term, minimum volumes from the most secure income stream.
    A 200MM unit production line costing $20 MM, can earn say $8 MM per year on a basic Unifill $1 syringe, at only 20% profit
    On a EZMIX it could earn much more depending on volume. I will risk a guess of $20, although I have heard AS suggest could be $100 or more sometimes, because of low contract volumes and these drugs are hyper expensive up to $7000 per dose mentioned, but on $20 average at say 100 MM per year each production line, at 40% profit equals $800 MM PER YEAR
    A wearable Injection production line say 100 MM units per year costing $20 MM and each unit selling at $30 average is $1.2 BILLION per year and these are just for a few products.
    UNIS has 6 more production platforms, each reaping an average 40% profit.
    Debt means production lines and they equal large profits.
    Can you see how quick the production is going to ramp up that we need a company as big as Flextronics to handle the worldwide volume.
    They are quoting increased wearable injection production volumes of 50-100 MM units per year after 2 years and building up from 1 MM to say 12 MM within that period, now to then.
    There was no way that the U.S. factory could ramp up that quick.
    We are talking, multiple platforms (inventions), multiple PHARMAS, multiple drugs each, many many multiple production lines.
    UNIS HAS 15 active programs underway and by that they mean that those projects are scaling up to signed long term contracts and then long term production.
    All of a sudden UNIS will be declaring large quarterly income growth, because I don't think we will be told the extent of the Flextronics production and the next 3 quarters the incomes appears to nearly double each quarter
    Your either a believer or not and all insiders have large holdings and I'm hanging on to their shirt tails

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.