HMX 2.33% 4.4¢ hammer metals limited

Up 9% because

1. 4,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1305
    Sometimes you really wish you had a crystal ball. Carnaby continues to rise, which is not surprising after they continue to confirm their discovery step by step. Presumably HMX benefits somewhat from this - after all, we are neighbours and therefore it is not impossible - if not likely - that HMX will make one or more similar discoveries.

CNB, by the way, has torn open 2 or 3 gaps in the chart - the theory is that these should be closed sooner or later. This immediately shows that chart technique is pretty useless for an explorer. Surely no one believes that CNB will fall back to 30 cents.

The Kalman results are due in mid-February. As already mentioned, my expectations are low. Of course, I would be enormously pleased if things were different, but if we had already "seen" or suspected something during the drilling, then we would certainly have seen a little movement in the SP. The HMX management is keeping up closely, but in my view HMX is now also somewhat in the spotlight of CNB - I think that many people are following every development very closely. So if they find something visible, word will get around.

So there is nothing else to do but wait. What happened with CNB can also happen with HMX. In 2 weeks, in 3 months, in a year (or never). Either you are in or you are out.

In the end, however, for someone who is not invested in CNB or HMX and wants to invest in this "area", the question is whether to invest in a share that has increased tenfold in the last two months or in one that has more or less not moved. A doubling of HMX from this level is in fact a blink of an eye after good news, a doubling of CNB is already happening before a somewhat higher starting base.

That doesn't mean I don't find CNB attractive and I'm not ruling out CNB going to $10. However, I would rate the chances of a tenfold increase from today's level higher for HMX.

So I'm holding still and waiting and trusting in the HMX team.

DYOR and good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $39.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $817 18.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 101870 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 420000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ 72916
Last updated 15.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.