LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Upcoming AGM/Investor Presentations

1. 1,840 Posts.
    Thought I would start a thread for those planning on attending the upcoming AGM/Investor presentations to see what sort of interest/attendance numbers we will be seeing from HC members

The investor presentations begin on next Tuesday in Perth, whilst the AGM is on the 18th of November (I'm sure you all already know this.. apologies)

I'll be attending both the Melbourne Investor Presentation and I'll be making the trip over to Perth for the AGM. The company has single-handedly put my young family and I in a position within 4 months (admittedly paper profit) that I simply could not have imagined.
    It has been a blessing in so many ways other then just financially (speaking to a member of HC via email helping me with things outside of the LNG world, just allowing me to wake up to other things as well) and I would love to be in attendance to give them the biggest fvcking round of applause and put the fattest tick on the piece of paper that says YES to bonuses for the management team.

Let us all know!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.