SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Upcoming Sep 10Q

1. 10,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3483
    I believe this needs to be filed by COB Friday (?) - certainly before 15th of the Mth.

Standard items (for me) to track are of course EBITDAX, Debt and Cash Margin. I think also the presentation of numbers in the 10Q differs somewhat on concept - more of a snapshot of operations rather than a look at the cash balance in the bank. --- Rob, meaning that this past Qtr will have terrible realized pricing (if all of the 10Qs and earnings call transcripts are anything to go by) so the SSN commentary on cash receipts being 30-60 days in arrears means ASX Dec Qtrly will show that ?? Good when prices where high, not so now.

Couple of interesting line items from EOG.

1. IP30 from recent Wolfcamp Permian well was a 30,490 Boepd (at least 50% oil). That is not a misprint and is a horizontal record. Great innovation, technology application and rocks.

2. EOG is not noted for its hedging. Had only 10,000 Bopd of swaps in 2015 at $89.98. HOWEVER, they noted that for Nov 2015, they have Put options for 82,500 bopd at $45. That's about 30% of their oil production which for Q3 was 278,000 bopd. That is a bearish call on short term oil price.

The devil remains in the details.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.