AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I think this process will be quite humbling for the directors of...

1. 3,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I think this process will be quite humbling for the directors of this company. They have spent their entire career, spending other peoples money. Now they have their own company and the money must feel like theirs. They are being prudent. In the past they may have had kpi's and a deadline to bring the project online. I could imagine them spending a few $100mil to achieve this for a $10,000 bonus. That's all been thrown out and they are doing it their own time thinking that a few savings here and there will please shareholders. Maybe the banks have asked them to cut some fat and spread the risk. TP might have had plans to carve the filtration unit out of one giant lump of steel after work on his own and the bank has said, "Leave it to the professionals, that decision is prudent". There are some people that are good at designing stuff and others that make stuff happen and then those that put together the deals that get the money for the designers and people that make stuff happen. I personally think that they aren't very good at every aspect required to get this show on the road and any reason for any delay may be too personal and they have beat themselves up enough. I may be 100% wrong and would like to check this out at the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.