SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

rock86,giddyYup......we agree.This must be the first time...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    rock86,giddyYup......we agree.This must be the first time ever.

If anyone can say from this announcement we have a commercial well......good luck??.

As for the wording of the announcement.I would say this may of been written by a solicitor.....Put a few words together that say nothing.No come back from the regulators as buc had mentioned.

Its a waiting game as per the norm with SSN.As shareholders in this company,we always appear to be waiting.We just don't get quite over the finish line with everything we start.

I don't believe this is the result Terry wanted with Defender.If there was oil pouring out of the hole it would of been shouted from the roof tops.

Anyway,not happy to of sold out at 10c,but if the yanks have a bad night this might keep sliding.imo....Will hang onto my options...can't sell anyway...have too many...would need to convert back to heads and can't be bothered doing this yet.

For my sake,im hoping im wrong about Defender....???.I would say Terry will put a further announcement out on open trying to clarify this release and to settle the market down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.