ADO 0.00% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

Update

1. 2,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 290
    I thought something of interest to add to this article is the references to A123 and Apple, as per this article published 2 days ago.
    http://www.treehugger.com/cars/more...ic-car-and-possibly-breakthrough-battery.html

Essentially Apple is accused of poaching a number of top employees from a now bankrupt battery development firm called A123 and developing essentially a battery intended for smartphones and a smartcar. "Further adding that Apple has also hired battery experts that previously worked at Toshiba, LG, Samsung, and Panasonic." If Apple are spending up big bucks to develop a game changer battery in house with longer life and faster charge than their competitors, they may be looking for something like what Anteo have just published a preview of. Imagine if suddenly the iPhone could hold charge for 4-times that of Samsung, LG etc.
    Apple would have the smartphone market cornered and would be making advances on Tesla (or just buy them out). They could also then choose to on-sell their battery technology to other smartphone manufacturers, automotive, healthcare, consumer electronics, energy sector... list goes on.
    Just food for thought. I've got to say I love that some large organisations like Apple and Tesla are finally competing in developing energy efficient and greener solutions than what we currently have. If this had happened 40 years ago, maybe our planet would be a lot less polluted.
  2. 4,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 815
    This is a major case of the horse before the cart. Its a concept, not world domination just yet.

Where do these figures of 4 x the charge life and 5 x charge rate come from ?

They are simply outrageous and need to be verified immediately, and peer reviewed, and published, documented, uploaded and downloaded, to prove its correct.

The day that ADO become carpet baggers making outlandish claims is not a good day...

Reputation is everything in this black beast of a thing called the stockmarket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $10.56K 459.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2818795 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1138369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ 567322
Last updated 15.59pm 23/04/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.