AEE 0.00% 18.5¢ aura energy limited

Sweden are Pro nuclear in that they do create a lot of there...

1. 37 Posts.
    Sweden are Pro nuclear in that they do create a lot of there power from Nuclear. But they haven't produced there own U since 1969 despite sitting on one of largest reserves in the world. This is the case I believe because there has been subsequent government policy to not mine it. In recent yrs, since 2005, there has been some easing of policy, or more, a preparedness to look at the options.... but at a grass roots level there is a lot of community resistance to mining their own Uranium.

In regards to a JV for the project, it was rejected by a big player with deep pockets 18mnths(?) ago (Areva). This may have been in light of falling U price at the time, but I personally feel that the sovereign risk is still to great in Sweden for the big players.

Reguibat is another option, and that is demonstrated by the company putting there focus into it. Every Dollar that the U price goes up from the current levels makes it a much more profitable venture. If the U price can continue a sustained increase from current levels then Reguibat could be a great opportunity for AEE to become a producer.

We have a long way to go yet, but things are starting to look more favourable.

I am no U expert, just an investor who has been following this stock now for many years and see the current position as the most postive it has been in years. Both in terms of the U market and price, and for the company itself.

Not advice, just my thoughts out loud.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $127.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $298.0K 1.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 209200 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 2716 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ 235482
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.