URANIUM 1.02% $24.70 uranium futures

During the previous boom pre-GFC, I was a LT holder of BMN &...

1. 41,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    During the previous boom pre-GFC, I was a LT holder of BMN & DYL. I think when you compared the potential, it was always EXT (privatised by Chinese) that I would consider the 'best' non producing U play and this one save my hide post Fukushima!

When I see ERA the way punters are buying it up, I can't help but get the impression that the bubble has blown up so fast and big this time round. Don't people realise ERA has a lot of liabilities on the environmental aspects? DYL are just basically plenty of small deposits when string together only looks better. BMN, provided the U price remains sustainable higher and the problem is that spot is not a good measure while contract pricing are usually not privy onto to insiders, has a big deposit but very low grade.

In the past PEN was the fastest from developer to producer status and I think the resource is project ready. I don;t know EME at all.

I will admit since I have lost interest in this sector because of Fukushima and spot, I am only reling on very old knowledge of the resources of each of the explorers.

It is good that Sprott has kicked started the physical demand but since it is a money managing fund, would you call it real consumer demand? I suspect the idea is to trigger the utility energy companies to not sit on their laurels and exploit the over capacity of the supply and wait until almost supply depletions to start the round of negotiating LT supply contracts. Sprott is trying to FOMO the utilities on the urgency of rectifying their contract supply.

Within the past year, we had 2 earth quakes one that is within Fukushima and the other near another Jap N power reactor. The risks are there yearly and it only takes another bad luck and we get the Fukushima experience all over again. Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URANIUM (NYMEX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.