GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

DAYTR No Im not saying that the Anglo/American League is...

1. 17,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    DAYTR
    No Im not saying that the Anglo/American League is supporting ISIS perhaps I was unclear on that point, but Id like to know how Isis suddenly organised, armed and trained an Army of that size, who could be behind that?
    But are you saying the U.S. would never support terrorism in the ME. Obama has many times expressed the U.S. support of the Syrian Terrorists. The U.S. is involved in the Ukrainian war. Are you saying the U.S. would never do anything to support Terrorism and that it is completely beyond them. Why are they in the Ukraine?
    Why are they supporting Syrian Terrorists? Obama openly stated they would pursue ISIS right into Syria and yet they have done nothing!!
    The only difference between calling the Syrian Freedom Fighters Terrorists is where you live and what MSM you read and your opinion of what constitutes terrorism. Is it fighters coming from other countries to usurp a Sovereign government.

This is just my opinion of what is going to occur but there is a lot of evidence to support that and they are in the Ukraine and are ramping up sanctions and bombing the media with anti Russian articles. They also outright blamed Russia for shooting down the MH17 flight but have now backed off from using that type of language.
    What has the U.S. got to do with the Ukraine its a European problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.