GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

US GDP Released On 7/29/2016 8:30:00 AM For Q2a:2016, page-13

1. BMD
    2,433 Posts.
    Umm yes,well,imagine what the real rate of GDP is without being fiddled?
    You'd have to be a knee pad wearing diploma graduate of Central Banksters Institute of Skolonmics
    to swallow this fiction ,along side the BLS unemployment reports ,inflation and (phhttt....) "stress tests".
    So if you raise rates by 25 basis points every couple of years due to "booming" recovery,then in about 25 years,you might get a normalised interest rate- like the ones real markets use to set.
    Anyhow,all this talk of interest rates rising and the FED having many "tools",check out this famous visionary and historical student of the Great Depression of whom is a pisspoor liar to boot.In this world of facts taking a backseat to,reality,I see this manipulated mess coming undone in a massive "fiscal dislocation " or whatever new term they invent.And I bet your CB types will be again requiring bonus protection and a policy of "no banker left behind".I bet your S-tard /sheeple /"muppet "types will be there,with tears streaming down their checks begging for their salvation.
    "When things get serious you have to lie"
    Jean - Claude Junker.

Profits to all.BMD
    www.usatoday.com

The Federal Reserve on Wednesday agreed to keep a key short-term rate near zero until the 7.7% unemployment rate is 6.5% or lower.

The short-term rate will also stay unchanged at 0.25%, the Fed said, until the current 2.2% inflation pace hits 2.5%. Tying the one rate it controls to unemployment and inflation targets is unprecedented, economists said.

The Fed's aim is to spur economic growth and lower long-term borrowing costs for consumers and Corporate America.

To further that goal, the Fed also said it will continue monthly purchases of $45 billion in long-term government bonds. By year's end, it will stop selling a similar amount in short-term Treasury notes, which it had been doing to keep its total holdings of government bonds stable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.