Halleck Creek will benefit also from access to interstate roads...

1. 8,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1345
    Halleck Creek will benefit also from access to interstate roads along with Burlington and Union Pacific rail lines, which run on either side of the mine site through Wheatland and Laramie, respectively.The project’s viability is facilitated further by the state’s mining-friendly culture and navigable regulatory environment, along with ready-order experienced miners in state.The company for now is focused on commercializing extraction, but as the domestic industry expands, ARE hopes to take a bigger role in the supply chain.“Once [the U.S.] explores the processing and refining, there’s no reason that it can’t all be co-located in a place like Wyoming. All the pieces have started to come together, and it makes Wyoming, for a lot of reasons, a really attractive place to do this,” said Joe Evers, general counsel for ARE, who was raised in Sheridan. “Wyoming has the people to get it done, the know-how, and there’s regulatory efficiency that puts us in a good place. So why not Wyoming, why not us, and why not now? I think this is a generational type of opportunity.” QUOTE We are in the right State IMO

https://www.wyomingnews.com/news/local_news/wyoming-mine-could-soon-be-ranked-no-1-for-critical-minerals/article_f5698d56-a112-11ee-b073-83b8a92b56a8.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.