AJX 0.00% 1.4¢ alexium international group limited

Didn't realise your lady was a Kiwi Pinto! What part does she...

1. 2,796 Posts.
    Didn't realise your lady was a Kiwi Pinto! What part does she hail from? A good young rural Waikato boy here myself...Great place NZ, hope you both manage a visit or two back there from time to time.

As for the U.S. culture, having spent almost a year here, I can vouch for the difference in culture. The weird thing is, the difference is anything but subtle, yet it's still hard to put into words.

In some regards, it's far more of a dog-eat-dog environment - there's a lot more "eat what you kill" mentality and the whole concept of the "rat race". People are definitely more willing to step on others to get ahead - it's just the way things are here.

It's almost as if being successful and making money is seen as the best way to be happy in life (something I don't really agree with, but it's simply my observation). I think people business and career aspirations, and thus the way companies are run, reflect that.

I've also noticed that there's a very "American-centric" outlook on the world - the average Joe generally doesn't know a heck of a lot about whats happening outside the U.S. That's been most surprising to me, as I thought that would be more of a stereotype. It's definitely bred the whole "American Exceptionalism" world view - it's a very pervasive way of thinking amongst what I'd probably guess is the majority of the population.

It can be cool seeing the patriotism and passion for ones country - I wish NZ was a bit more like that at times, but it can also have some scary consequences - just look at the populatity someone like Trump has at the moment *face palm*.

Anyway, just a few musings and thoughts for your U.S. calibrations. Will be interesting for you to see how it all works over here.
    Last edited by Toxxxic: 07/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.257M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $73.91K 4.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 982445 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 4871204 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 65000
Last updated 15.17pm 23/04/2024 ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.