Can't believe what I've just read.... This guy - Jarred...

1. 386 Posts.
    Can't believe what I've just read....

This guy - Jarred Bernstein - the chair of the United States Council of Economic Advisers, the main agency advising Genocidal Joe on economic policy - has no training WHATSOEVER - in anything remotely related to economics, banking & finance ??

How does that work?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Bernstein

"Jared Bernstein (born December 26, 1955)[1] is an American musician who is the chair of the United States Council of Economic Advisers. He is a senior fellow at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.[2] From 2009 to 2011, Bernstein was the chief economist and economic adviser to Vice President Joe Biden in the Obama Administration.[3] In 2008, Michael D. Shear described Bernstein as a progressive and "a strong advocate for workers".[4] (yeah...right, everybody believes that.... ----> my comment)

In February 2023, President Joe Biden nominated Bernstein to serve as
    Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers.[5] He was confirmed to be chair on June 13, 2023.[6] He was ceremonially sworn in by Vice President Kamala Harris on July 10, 2023.[7]

Early life and education
    Bernstein stated he grew up in a "musical family" and aspired to be a professional musician as a young person.[8] Bernstein graduated with a bachelor's degree in music from the Manhattan School of Music where he studied double bass with Orin O'Brien. Throughout the '80s, Bernstein was a mainstay on the jazz scene in NYC.[citation needed]

He also earned a Master of Social Work from Hunter College as well as a DSW in social welfare from Columbia University's school of social work.[9][10] At Columbia, his dissertation advisor was Irwin Garfinkel.[11] He is of Jewish descent.[12] "

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.