CHM 9.52% 1.9¢ chimeric therapeutics limited

valuation thoughts, page-257

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    I agree with most here, this is ridiculously cheap
    .Bio Shares is an independent advisory site that you have to pay a year subscription.
    .Speculative Buy ñ Class A These stocks will have more than one technology, product or investment in development, with perhaps those same technologies offering multiple opportunities. These features, coupled to the presence of alliances, partnerships and scientific advisory boards, indicate the stock is relative less risky than others.

These other analysis that have a much higher share price than present.
    EDISON , 97 cents a share
    .AUSTRALIAN RESEARCH, 76 cents a share.
    DIAMOND EQUITY RESEARCH, 94 cents a share
    RAAS RESEARCH, 74 cents a share

.Now we all know that these research company's are payed by CHM to do there research and evaluation, but they can not just put anything out there, they have to be as accurate as possible. Valuing CHM at around 300 million. That's a six bagger at these levels. So plenty more bags once some of the results start coming through, assuming that they are positive.
    .With three platforms for multiple combo's or strait out treatment from CHM there is a fare chance that CHM will be valued in the billions in the years to come.
    .Especially considering the class of pros that have come over to this little aussie bio from big pharma.
    .As Jennifer Chow said at one of her presentations, she wants to make this another Celgene or even better.
    I have started accumulating again at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $73.85K 3.664M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 743051 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 417275 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.05pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 1611165
Last updated 14.43pm 29/05/2024 ?
CHM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.