AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

The company has not let me down at all. As I've tried to tell...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    The company has not let me down at all. As I've tried to tell you on many occasions now, you have no idea of my investment strategy or timing or that of anyone else here, so give up on shoving your biased opinions down everyone's throats as though only you have any knowledge of fact. You don't! You have not one iota of knowledge of why people have invested in this company, yet profess to be a mind reader apparently and you profess to know that everyone feels let down.

I actually feel let down that anonymous windbags can claim to know what my investment needs and timing is when you have no idea. None at all.

What about stepping up to the plate, provide those CU spec company SP comparisons that would all make us sit up and take notice? Back up your claims by comparing AVB with it's peers. Enough with the deflecting again and again and the spurious links to the past. Perhaps occassionally try having the courtesy of giving the Directors their due for getting a mine underway (and another coming soon) in the toughest commodities downturn I've seen. Unless you can point to another copper hopeful that has done similar or better in the past 12 months?.

Now, we anxiously await that peer comparison chart from AC to back up his AVB SP claims!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.