AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

What is everyone crying about with the lack of investor...

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    What is everyone crying about with the lack of investor communications? I honestly think the communicates have been perfectly fine for a company like this. I've called up multiple times and had a chat with management about the prospects of the company. If you're worried, I would recommend you do the same.

How about instead of getting baited on either side, why don't we discuss something more useful like the reasons why the stock price has tanked as much as it has in the last 9 months or where do we see the SP in a few years?

I was one of the people that listened to some of the negative people on HC (AC being one of them) a few years back and sold out because the company wasn't really going anywhere, and in retrospect, amidst all the hypers and rampers, I guess they were right and I'm glad they posted their opinions..

The way I see it now, the ramp up from mid jan was due to the speculative expectations that we might get more favorable results than management has told the market. Now that we have entered production and produced real world results, the market will be able to value the stock at a less speculative range.

So what does this mean? We're actually producing; it's money into the coffers and eventually money into our pockets. Holy moly, do you guys have any idea how big of a milestone that is? How many companies have we owned that have had management, sit on their arses, do nothing all day BUT communicate to shareholders, promising X, Y and Z without delivery JACK. Yet this management has delivered. On track. On time. On budget. Exceeding expectations.

Bottom line is that we won't get the crazy rises anymore, like what we saw in feb to march but we should see the stock gradually rise over time.

Right? Well there's still potential at Antas South, but lets be realistic, unless you hold a short term perspective on AVB (especially when Antas South holds a little more than half of Antas North), there's no real need to speculate about it. Then there's Paulinho, Capivara, Lazinho and Clovis, all which are highly improbably to cause significant (or even marginal) rises.

The money from Antas will go towards funding Pedra Branca, which if successful, will be the spark that lights the fire underneath this rocket.

I think these are good levels for entering again as I don't see much reason on why this stock should drop more.

@ac, always good to read your thoughts.

Cheers and GL to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.