AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Mrblu You are entitled to believe that the communications...

1. 401 Posts.
    Hi Mrblu

You are entitled to believe that the communications have been sufficient and of high order.

The fact you have had to ring the company itself does not provide me with confidence though (!), as that just sounds more like you have good research skills or just persistent. Good for you

What I believe a lot of SH want is a communications strategy that reflects with the goals of their investments - .i.e. A mid tier Copper company.

It is hard to see where new investors will come from and how we will stop the exodus of existing ones without it, unless you are proposing everyone gets on the phone and talks to the answer machine in Perth.

I would prefer a much more professional approach to communications (I am not asking for hype as you maybe referring to) and in particular proof when needed that management can at least hire the right people to get the AVB story out.

As you rightly express there are some really good parts to the AVB story, what on earth is the downside to them being made easily available,

BTW, I do not buy the under the radar angle, especially when the radars have been turned off due to the market conditions.
    Gus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.