AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

"I've called up multiple times and had a chat with management...

1. 28,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    "I've called up multiple times and had a chat with management about the prospects of the company."

Really? How many multiples was that a multiple of? Zero perhaps? And the company was happy to chat to you regarding their prospects, without reservation? You mean they are sitting around waiting for a friendly shareholder to ring for an amenable chat? Nothing better to do for them? And the shareholder likely to be a happy rather than complaining holder of its shares? Others who have attempted to connect with this company have only heard the recorded message. I suspect you are attempting to suggest you have information no-one else has, and wonder how that can be. Concluding, as you do with, "I think these are good levels for entering again as I don't see much reason on why this stock should drop more."

There is nothing apparent in the trading patterns of AVB nor the trajectory evident in the Chart depicting its share price for anyone to reach this conclusion with any degree of certainty. None at all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.