AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Thank you to Sol 1 for this:...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Thank you to Sol 1 for this:

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/cop...ortage.2861397/?post_id=18751017#.V8OMbDXg2os

"COPPER DEFICIT TO TURNS INTO A SHORTAGE-Wall Street Daily, Jan 14,2015"

Link: www.wallstreetdaily.com/2015/01/14/copper-prices-deficit/

Extract:

"Rio Tinto told the Financial Times that to meet GLOBAL DEMAND over the next DECADE, the industry will have to add the equivalent of a new Escondida mine EVERY 15 MONTHS. Escondida is the WORLD*S  LARGEST COPPER MINE and produces 1.2mt a year. It is owned by BHP and Rio Tinto."

"First Quantum Minerals, a mid-sized miner told the Financial Times that if China, India and Brazil were to reach the same level of copper use as Europe BY 2020, ANOTHER 9 ESCONDIDA*S WILL BE NEEDED."

"Even the HIGHLY ANTICIPATED RESOLUTION mine in Arizona will NOT be able to help out the market, at least for a while."

"With clearly CONSTRAINED SUPPLIES IN THE NEAR FUTURE, GETS   T I G H T
    and  SUPPORT higher prices. ALL of the LARGE COPPER MINING CO*S will BENEFIT from this.   And if a WHITE SWAN appears for the copper market in the form of the China State Grid, look out for copper to be red hot. That entity has about $71 billion to spend on upgrading the nation*s grid- a copper intensive undertaking."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.