RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Thank you, a PDF is definitely useful.I'm waiting on a price...

1. 4,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2350
    Thank you, a PDF is definitely useful.

I'm waiting on a price from the mailhouse to print this and insert with the letters. Even if we can't afford full coverage we might still be able to print some and insert until they run out. In that case I would extract the prime targets (major holders, biggest losers, etc) and make sure they got the valuation.

If we can send it, I will need a printer-friendly (or at least friendlier) version of the PDF with black-on-white images where possible. Colours will be rendered using "dithering", which will make the tables look fuzzy. The "Total tests per 1000" table is already a bit fuzzy and the greys are going to pixelate badly.

Could I trouble you to try and regenerate the tables using these guidelines as far as possible?
    1. Use full black on white without shading or colours. If not possible, shades of grey are better than colours. Try to avoid shaded areas and backgrounds. If unavoidable, again greys are better than colours.
    2. Save images as PNG, TIFF, or BMP rather than JPEG. JPEGs are inherently fuzzy. In fact it is technically impossible to save sharp boundaries in a JPEG.

Could you add a centred, bold heading above the opening statement so the document is clearly identifiable in isolation?

Could you add your name or handle either centred below the heading (preferable) or left-justify above the disclaimer? If you don't want to publish your name then "@Taurean7 (hotcopper.com.au)" would be fine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.