AVL 6.25% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

Vanadium news, page-6381

1. 17,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3710
    Hi Rhys
    In regards the influence of financiers on development pathways:
    I would think RCF had plenty to do with AVL moving to acquire TMT, and that it’s influence as a cornerstone investor in both companies, plus the fact it installed a director at TMT after first investing there has strongly inflenced outcomes to date.

Beyond that thought, do you remember Jayden’s shareing of conversation with Sam from AVL back in early February?
    She said there was plenty of talking going on in regards offtake and funding, and that it was a matter of lining up ‘ducks’

IMG_8551.jpeg

Based only on that I’d say the wishes of potential offtakers and financiers are critically important to development pathways.

That comment also may explain why there’s been no formal settlement of offtakers.
    To repeat:

The lenders we have spoken to have asked us to discuss any offtake deal with them before signing, so it's a real lining up all the ducks' to secure both.
    As an example, some agencies (eg CEFC- Clean Energy Finance Corporation) will only provide funding if the offtake is linked to batteries, some export finance agencies will only provide funding if there's a strong element of content in their country.
    We need to get the results of the first phase of the study to get the best project development pathway from a financial, time and approvals perspective which will be within the June quarter.
    Last edited by sabine: 09/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $54.5K 3.349M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 3983902 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 5432692 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 2609361
Last updated 15.58pm 29/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.