GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi @sachz, I thoroughly enjoyed your posting over here: >>...

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Hi @sachz,

I thoroughly enjoyed your posting over here: >> https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/welcome-to-march-galaxy.3265571/?post_id=22997237#.WLYWAPl97Dc

You regularly remind me why I invest here. Sometimes the reasons for doing so become forgotten and even I need a gentle reminder.

We both know each other outside of this forum however I felt it very important to recognise your good works publicly. The reason I elected to post in this thread is because the shipment is listed as departing Esperance today. - I seem to recall that it was going to be much later however the pilot appears to be aboard already.

Research indicates that the company will be shipping 14,800 tonnes as opposed to the 15,000 tonnes planned.  Though I seem to recall that the ship was planned to depart the port much later in the evening so maybe they either didn't have any more to load, or they actually loaded the entire 15,000 tonnes?

Blessing SW.JPG

If the amount does actually work out to be 14,800 tonnes it is well above the +/-10% that the company said they will be in the region of in its 22nd of Feb announcement, as that would have allowed for no less than 13,500 tonnes.

plus or minus.JPG

The bigger picture would be that 200 tonnes would equate to a difference of less than 1.5% and being concerned about that would fit the saying.. cutting off the nose despite the face.

If the ship has left port maybe there will be an announcement today?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.