G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Another Vincent quote might be necessary for some balance now;...

1. 572 Posts.
    Another Vincent quote might be necessary for some balance now;

"Finally i was able to check the lead schedule. There are only 3 fine quality rough stones over 10 carats in this first auction by Mustang, all of them in schedule 1. The larger stone is weighting 14.24 carats. It is getting most of the attention as it seems to have the best combination of size, shape, color and clarity. It is a nice one as you can see using incandescent back light, but it is far to be an easy stone to cut."

So it was "a nice one" "but it is far to be an easy stone to cut''

Obviously there were some quality Mustang rubies there ...just not enough of them . Maybe CJ et al have learnt a valuable lesson and we can only hope they will have more quality rubies, well sorted,  to choose from next auction.

I see the price did not go down to the 1c suggested by the down Ramper who started this thread .

Be careful folks just like MUS had to hold out against (not sell cheaply) t0 the  buyers who were trying to under value the Mustang rubies ,  maybe just because Mustang was the new kid on the block and this was their first auction . By comparison there are down rampers doing everything they can to panic shareholders every day so they can get some more cheap shares. Then when the SP turns up , as they usually do, they become the up rampers with unbalanced or stupid points. No facts or research like some of the better posters here usually provide in spades.  

I have no idea what the SP will be next August, it might be higher or lower as news comes out about the Rubies and the Graphite or something else out of left field (your MUS managers are bold , brash and unpredictable enough to come up roses ).

Actually some of the MUS managers  are like 2yo thoroughbred racehorses , certainly show great ability sometimes but the more important 'racing'  thinking needs more work. Usually I geld the colts after certain attitudes come out (by comparison brashly overestimating the  first auction ) as it the results in keeping there mind on the job .......do not think we should be considering that!

Wait and see what is disclosed up to and at the  AGM.......then we can discuss it again (hehe)

Seriously though I feel that the SP downside is  50% less than today's close but the upside is 400% higher so ..."NOT SELLING YET "

Actually I am researching Wholesale Ruby buyers ATM,  maybe I can find one that attended the MUS auction and who will  give a "fair dinkum " view of it , in relation to,  Gemfields & the Ruby Forum . Not easy so far so any ideas would be appreciated .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.