SPL 0.00% 12.0¢ starpharma holdings limited

Viraleze: TGA and Aust government negiligence

1. 2,961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    Hi Folks

This is not an easy post to make.

Things are going crazy right now across Australia. Hospitals not taking emergency admissions, ambulances flooded, food shortages on the shelves.

Staff shortages everywhere across all hospitality industries ( Pubs ,restaurants and clubs), medical staff, airlines, , education , child minding, aged care, retail , food supply chains , transport and so so many other industries.

TGA and Fed Govn't measures have not prevented the incredible spread of Covid

And yet they ignore completely , Viraleze, Why?

It's not a cure, but a prevention of infection .

"Implied reaction , prevention is only available through PPE" .The fact that the Aus Government was to provide a a million dollar development assistance program to do development Viraaleze, Nor does the fact that the world renowned Scripps institute confirm that "Viraleze" kills all covid virusses in the nose. Still to confirm Omicron

Response from the TGA and Aust Govn' is to take a RAT and get your kids vaccinated..

We are living in a mad world, with both segments of the population and their leaders are irrational.

I have a question to ask of the TGA, Vaccines are failing , because not recognising of the children problem earlier. Trying to catch up now.

How much of the total TGA brain power has be focused on a prevention against infection at the start of the process. PPE ,Masks and distancing were their only focus. That failed.

Totally ignoring "Viraleze" confirmed to attack the Virus in the nose by the worlds renowned "Scipps institute" . Which you chose to ignore for what ever reasons.

But here we find our nation right now looking for some kind of way out from this horrific pandemic. Then the TGA and Scomo sit's on their hands as people die and or suffer the side effects of infection.

Meanwhile many who agree that "Viraeze" offers and infection reduction rate cannot buy it in Australia. Its sold overseas in many nations in Europe ,SE Asia , New Zealand and most recently in Vietnam.

I received a supply of "Viraleze" From Europe last year and its running out, as it can not be no longer imported, and then I will be open to its introduction finally into Australia

If I could I would fly to a New Zealand airport and visit an airport pharmacy and buy 20 packs of "Viraleze" and then catch the next flight back. \

I would do it in a shot. Why? Your only dead once.

I only use it when I have to go out into the public, which is mostly only once a week. But running out of supply.

Finally where is the rational of the TGA's objection to "Viraleze" .

initially I thought that the AUS Govm't did not want it approve so to get vaccine rates up. That may have been correct at the time.

But right now , vaccine rates are high and hospitals are still filling up with less staff to service them, the food supplies drying up and staff storages everywhere.

There is another preventative endorsed by the world renowned "Scipps institute" that being totally ignored by the TGA of what is happening in Australia. Its just another preventative as is PPE , masks but forget about social distancing the Aussie public can't handle that anymore because there is Cricket.

Just allow "Viraleze" to be purchased in Australia. Believe me it will solution to some of the problem for the enlightened who use it. It might also start a reduction of cases , eventually,

Please TGA get your arse into gear, think of solutions above vaccines.

Just my opinions, as always DYOR

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.0K 1.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 535926 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.0¢ 12.5¢ 10.5¢ 991112
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.