VMM 0.00% $1.30 viridis mining and minerals limited

I do understand the skepticism but how do I explain the...

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 966
    I do understand the skepticism but how do I explain the relevance of TA to FA - it is the capturing of sentiment or the psyche towards a stock and will reflect the Fundamentals of the stock, especially the medium to long term charts.
    it is always trickier on a short term basis, especially the volatility of a speculative stock because there is always uncertainty in the progress. Hence a sentiment can shift dramatically with a day or 2 and this volatility is reduced as the stock becomes developed and can give metrics that are consistent. Look at the chart if Bph, vs wa1 vs pls vs Vmm.
    so to summarize, the TA will align if fundaments deliver. If there is significant uncertainty it will inhipit the progress. We saw this classic behavior in Vmm. 1st wave, the hype in the discovery took it to 2.43. However, after the break in trend, even though there were fantastic results following on, the market wasn’t ready to keep valuing it higher until it saw greater proof of concept. Hence when there was the acquisition and the jv along with newer discoveries, the market broke out of the downtrend meaning now any news will be easier to push this high than be restricted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.30
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5765 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.51am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.