VMT 3.23% 16.0¢ vmoto limited

Hi Pdf"If Vmoto do establish a manufacturing base in Thailand,...

1. VYR
    4,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2714
    Hi Pdf

"If Vmoto do establish a manufacturing base in Thailand, it will have offset some of that "its only a China business" risk that others on here have spelt out."

It will indeed.

When VMT's only brand was Emax they promoted themselves as:

Australian Owned. European Designed, Manufactured in China.

When they bought Power eagle that ceased to ring true. When they exited Power eagle and formed a strategic alliance with Super Soco they still had a problem with saying that.

They have been working hard to put China in the background and doing a very good job.

Air drying Super Soco out of the picture and getting C Creative and Pininfarina involved in the new product design gets them back to European Designed.

Australian Owned. European Designed, Manufactured in China.

Government Subsidies are driving the economics to have assembly plants in the Economic zone where the products are sold. They are heading towards Manufacturing all the VMT patented parts in China and only assembling the bikes sold in China in the Chinese factory and assembling everything else in the places where it is sold.

Australian Owned, European designed. Manufactured Internationally

After Giovani Castiglioni became a strategic Investor and board advisor AFD posted a social media post from him. "on the road to NASDAQ"
    I'm hoping that is the exit strategy. Rocks my boat.

NASDAQ Listed, European Designed. Manufactured Internationally seems to be the path we are on.

I can't believe the PER stories the WAGS of Wall St and their Market Mover mates sell to the punters who invest in their Special Purpose Acquisition vehicles that they use to merge with companies to make themselves free carry rich. Existing shareholders, who want to, can exit on a massive high. Those who chose to stay in ?????.

I won't be playing with the wags.

Not everyone is lucky enough to fool all of the people as long as the likes Atlassian has. Tritium failed badly at it.

Happy to be corrected but it seems Atlassian has been loosing eye watering amounts for 23 years. It has a market cap of $47b ,yes billion, and made an inaugural profit of "drum roll" $24m in Q1 $24m. They must have counted a few extra biscuits in the lunch room pantries when doing their 30th June stock take.

For years, the founders have been selling shares and buying several harbour front mansions and investing in companies that have tangible assets. It seems that the quiet one is the brains and he is retiring in July to enjoy what he has, spend quality time with his wife. enjoy the three hour lunch, use what he has learnt to help others
    by investing in their start ups, and of course get involved in Philanthropy or is it tax free Charities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $64.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $25.26K 161.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8087 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 32941 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ 11787
Last updated 14.43pm 23/05/2024 ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.