Voice lies

1. 2,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Well well, I have been closely following this whole issue for past few years with great interest and scepticism to be honest. I have seen it evolve from simple recognition in the preamble to now a massive change to our constitutional rights for all individuals. Some will be real winners out of this, one select group will get more access to parliament members than the rest of us based upon racial features.
    I can remember most of the discussions on here about it not being a power grab and it won’t end up in the High Court which was even rolled out by a number of members from the Voice committee. These are and were lies, for sure this will end up in the High Court on multiple issues no doubt. Lots and lots of court cases for many years to set new precedents of law to follow as this will be new legislation to interpret by the courts. Many foolish people on HC are still maintaining their support for such a radical move even though the narrative has changed many many times in the past few months as some questions are now being asked.
    Good on Dutton for standing up to this blatantly ridiculous idea which many back on the grounds of trying yo address Aboriginal issues.
    This is simply not the way to do it and is a massive impost on future generations for the nefarious idea that it might improve Aboriginal outcomes because they will be in charge! Utter rubbish to think the Aboriginals have a better way to solve modern day issues than anyone else.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.