AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Thanks Awoonga, Great stuff! your average of (11 + 7 ) = 9+...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Thanks Awoonga, Great stuff! your average of (11 + 7 ) = 9+ months sounds right to me!

Based on those dates which I projected from the degree of completion of the Engineering specs. (20% and 60%), I anticipate they should be ready to commence placement of orders at the very end of October. Best case could be sooner.. sure. The civil works to provide all weather access to the site may be first up?

I suggest that the greatest obstacle to completion is not the FML but likely the Carajas weather. It is a bit unfortunate on the timing

Commencing work when the very-wet season is starting. Nov - April, incl. Greater than 40% probablility of daily precipitation in that period.

Carajas : "Precipitation is most likely around February 28, occurring in 66% of days. Precipitation is least likely around July 13, occurring in 8% of days"

"75% of warm season rain is via thunderstorms"..... geez, get me off that steel framed building!!

So I dunno.... when one is weather controlled, predictions of completion dates can get fuzzy. If they are shipping saleable concentrate at this time next year I think it will be fantastic, and by Christmas next year would be a nice shareholder present. That is fine.

That's my feel only, based on dates given by AVB over the last few years and their reliability. I just cannot see end Q1 2015 for completion. The Parauapebas Pub will do a roaring trade over the wet... maybe buy shares in that!?

One thing for sure, AVB will be doing their absolute gut-busting best.

This may seem odd, but what will kick AVB along I reckon is exploration success, and that is held up at present. Not for too much longer hopefully.... maybe another 6 weeks.

A nice shallow 90m @ 2%Cu in one of their highly prospective areas would send the SP into orbit... one lousy cheap hole... not an expensive mine. An exciting geared up exploration program. Drilling the tenements, not just collecting them as a hobby, like VOR.

Ah well... it's all good fun, isn't it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.