AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hmmmm, If you mean that other stock, well not yet. But yes if...

1. 6,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    Hmmmm,

If you mean that other stock, well not yet. But yes if all goes according to plan, I expect to average up my holding in AVB by Christmas.
    If you are hinting that my recent "negativity" has an ulterior motive then no, it just happens to coincide with what can only be described as a period of disappointment not just for me but I'm sure for many others as well.

I'm not a trader by any definition. A couple pips doesn't concern me. In fact just like you I would rather be averaging up.

At the end of the day, for the long term benefit for us all, it is far better if new investors buy for the long term fully aware of what the long term results may be. That way they are more likely to hold for the long term.

Since the day I started buying AVB up until the present, I have never considered reducing my holding. Instead I have looked at ways of increasing. Hence the little side bet in play.

I pray that soon we have something to cheer about.

PS Thanks for the blue crystal ball. You could have told me that the instructions were written in Chinese.
    Does Yen Yo Yow mean upside down?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.