FGR 0.00% 5.9¢ first graphene limited

Vote NO at the AGM

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    Another week rolls past and the crickets grow in number.........

I strongly urge all holders to vote against resolutions 3 and 4 at the upcoming annual general meeting. Resolution 3 seeks to ratify the issue of options to consultant Bolam Ltd for services unknown. Resolution 4 will ratify the issue of the options gifted to Traxys for "marketing".

Given that for these issues we either don't know what they have done for the company or sales, I feel that management need the strongest message from the shareholders that it's time to start running a business. We cannot have management further diluting the free float without a significant uplift in performance.

The remuneration report also needs to be voted against. Performance this year has not been commensurate with the premium that we are paying for their services. Other companies are selling graphene - it's time for FGR to do the same.

Let's get rid of the university boffins from the executive and put in business people who will put shareholders first and drive this company to the forefront of graphene supply. I bought in 18 months ago (9.5c avg so I'm not making this post from a position of red pain) because I believed it had all the attributes to lead the supply of graphene to the world. I understand that the cycle can be a long one, but now that other companies are reporting increased sales while we are yet to report any (despite engaging "marketing") it has to be time for a change.

Management - you've had your chance to make FGR the leader and you've blown it to date. Either step up or move aside and let real business people take over.

Vote NO people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $11.89K 206.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 42401 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 86047 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.43pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.7¢ 51383
Last updated 12.43pm 07/05/2024 ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.