RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Totally agree mate! The board in my opinion are being...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Totally agree mate!
    The board in my opinion are being strategic... If we didn't accept the offer we would never have known that one was even on the table to begin with!! We would have had to have raised capital on market in a depressed market!! We would have had further dilution and well over 1 billion shares on issue instead of under 1 billion shares today. I don't want further dilution that usually leads to companies consolidating their share structure 10 to 1 share consolidation, for every 10 shares held you only have 1 (example only). I think there could be a shake up of the board but the key players like Tony Keating and Brian Leedman need to stick around IMO. They both work very, very hard for this company and always willing to answer shareholder requests... I have invested in a lot of companies over the years and many do not communicate with their shareholders at all via quarterly conference calls, phone calls, emails, tech investment conferences etc. Many don't give a crap about their shareholders and keep them in the dark!

I've never had the privilege to be invested in a company with this much interest from large multinational corporations in pre-revenue phase. The board know what they are doing we leave them be we let this play out.. it's up to all of us to make the right calls. If we sell out too early it's because we all voted for it!

It was a sea of red yesterday and the day before and one of the only standouts in my portfolio was ResApp Health! Good on you Tony and Brian keep up the good work and keep those negotiations going for the benefit of us all.. I personally think the endgame out of all of this is a partnership agreement between Pfizer and ResApp Health so long as WE SHAREHOLDERS keep knocking back their low ball offers then eventually they will accept that they cannot buy us out and move to partner up. They obviously really, really want us no question about that! Even if the results next week from the clinical validation study is still not up to the SAME standards, they still want our tech regardless!! people what does that tell you!! There's no way I will be giving into their bids unless very, very substantial ie $1.11.5 valuing the company at unicorn status 1 billion or more which is where I believe this was going all along... Just my opinions only...

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 16/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.