RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Vote NO Pfizer offer, page-555

1. 4,799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2355
    I'm just floating some thoughts here...

1. As noted earlier (somewhere) there have been a lot of shares changed hands since 3rd May so our original copy of the shareholder register will be out of date. Getting a fresh copy will cost another $360.
    2. Another consequence of recent trading is that the register will now have a significant number of new holders who intend to trade on share price movements caused by the takeover. These holders may have little knowledge of or interest in ResApp as a company and I don't think they will respond to the same message as longer term investors would. The first time around I intended to omit post-announcement holders from the mailout. This time around, because there will now be many more such holders with a range of buy-in prices, I propose to mail them as well but with a different letter. The new-holder letter would focus on bringing these holders up to date on the potential of ResApp as an investment rather than a quick flip. It might be worth suggesting to these holders that they sell on market to take profits, retain some units on free carry, and vote against the takeover. Anyway, we can hash out the message later.

This means that when the time comes to move forward a few extra dollars would help with getting an updated register, and covering the setup costs of additional versions of the letter. I've been thinking about some alternatives to a simple donation campaign. A couple of posters have suggested merchandise. That could be a lot of fun.

For example, how splendid would it be if several dozen shareholders turned up wearing an article of clothing that subtly showed how they felt about the takeover:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4435/4435447-e9847b578c66013bfc7e913244c7f6a3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.