FAR 2.33% 44.0¢ far limited

Phillip said: "As it happens they have delivered (to date) as...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Phillip said:
    "As it happens they have delivered (to date) as well as anyone could reasonably have expected. Spectacularly so. Easily the outstanding performance in the entire space"

Now CN et al may in the past have done some good work in the past in getting Senegal farmed out in the first place, though they had a legacy left them by Michael Evans.

What has happened is that they have subsequently been lucky enough to find oil and, we would, I suggest have been in much the same position now had management just sat there and done nothing and let the operator get on with the work. That's not to say that actions in the future such as getting a cornerstone investor on board might not be an achievement but that again, to a large extent will also depend on the drill bit.

Now not ever having been in such a position myself, I must admit that I have no idea about what management are actually doing from day to day behind the scenes that will make any difference to us (except of  course the work involved in raising funds) but they already have the previous options issue as incentive with its rather dubious timing of the low exercise price determination by use of a VWAP time period that was set when the share price was already depressed by the exercise of their previous set of options.

Now, if I have this right they are doing this all over again, and they want us to accept a start point for their current incentive of just 7.8c which, which as a result of the drill bit is way below the current price. I, personally am staggered at their audacity, enough is enough.

I am not persuaded by Phillips arguments. I shall be voting Vote NO.

pj

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.5¢ $50.23K 114.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 221011 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 80575 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.5¢ 14733
Last updated 15.04pm 01/05/2024 ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.