MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

VRC shows off BINDING western off take

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    Mate congrats on the offtake but a little dose of reality might be in order.
    You have signed 1000 of 170,000 tonnes per annum of your PFS potential and it doesn't include any super jumbo flake which is the high value stuff that you all tak about over there. Only another 169 of those to go before you reach your NPV.

Again congrats but don't expect too many people on here to be jealous of a deal like that. I think we could have had plenty of those by now but Frank has stated he wants the first one to make a statement or something along those lines, maybe @Papillons was the one who posted that?

If the Rosatom MOU becomes binding, on the super jumbo price scale and includes a finance component it will blow VRCs deal out of the water.
    Last edited by El Jefe: 03/03/17
  2. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    And such is the problem with the graphite sector. Still, we await a company to actually sign something meaningful.

Even when you sign deals, they either get canned or are fairly insignificant like this one.

Wouldn't surprise me if this deal drags MNS lower. Not because they're being outdone by the competition but because shareholders yet again see how hard it is to get a real deal across the line.
    Last edited by anf0: 03/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.