VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Hi piast. AVB - good point....it was in the doldrums for a VERY...

1. 4,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi piast. AVB - good point....it was in the doldrums for a VERY long time. I was not enamoured with its management team at all - I felt them to be honest toilers only and I doubted whether they could get "there" - despite best endeavours. But - copper price has turned for them now and they have - despite my strong reservations - commenced building its mine. I had to revisit my thinking on that one around mid-2016, and challenge my own assumptions. But for 3 years - perhaps longer -it drifted through the doldrums.

Let us hope for the sake of all holders that VRC's management steers this one through to safer waters in the fullness of time. The first thing we need to hope for is a period where the share price stabilises and falls no further...that alone won't change Mr market's view because he will just keep watching from the sidelines - perhaps for a year or two, even.

But if VRC's management keeps plugging away, achieving milestones....and the battery space grows as some forecasters believe...then perhaps we will have a very happy ending. One thing is for sure - the "heat" is out of this sector - including the traders and speculators and the hot money. I most certainly will continue to watch this sector, and this company even though I am not a buyer for the foreseeable future.

Good luck to you piast - and all holders.

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $1.257K 233.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 21367877 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1894479 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 100000
Last updated 11.11am 06/05/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.