wake up and smell the roses

1. 3 Posts.
    It always fasinates me how people can be so utterly fooled in the area of investment, and in general, so ignorant and lazy. But never mind, if they werent so stupid, I wouldnt be on the other side of the trade when they panic in and out of the market. You cannot lead these sheep to drink.
    Back in 2005 I sent information to the current PM, ACTU leaders,and Julia Gillard ect, with information on a world bank conspiracy, set up to panick the world into accepting an eventual collapse in the soverienty of nations, replacing their currencies, and in time their banking system, not to mention the greatest collapse in Derrivatives, taking out the markets
    I outlined the fraud of Freddie may and Fannie mac that would collapse, and the fraud of the ratings companies that rated the garbage. I predicted and urged people to get out of super funds knowing the conspirators would savage their savings. I picked gold to go over $1000 an ounce when it was 350, back earler. I said oil would go over 100 when billion dollar hedge funds said it would go below 20 when they hit Iraq a few years earlier.

Not one time did I get support from any member of the public. When a colleague lost 500 thousand in his portfolio,asking for help, he stated everything he read said the opposite of what he was told.

Only a small percentage will ever successfully trade in the markets and make money. The corruption in markets is so well managed, the only way to success,is understand who they are, and who they are fleecing next.

Here is my advise. Quit your union if you are in one. The ACTU was well aware of the Trillions of dollars that were going to get wiped from their members accounts and houses. They were given that in 2005,and a lot of unions are affiliated with the ACTU. My personal belief is that they manage down strikes and wage increases by using a corrupted CPI. They are politicians.
    Everyone focuses on trading trendlines and shorterm systems. Change the rules guys.Get angry. Whenever a partner goes shopping the size of a mars bar or toilet roll gets smaller for the same price. They are ripping money off you every single day and you dont even know. Get Real. No-one is riding into help you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.