You would be right except you start your little hate speech off...

1. 2,760 Posts.
    You would be right except you start your little hate speech off on a false premise. That 'nobody holds him up as example of muslims'
    Be definition he will hold himself up as an example of Muslims and Islam if you had ever bothered to read even the first 20 pages of the Koran, which you obviously haven't by virtue of your grand standing statement.

I didn't describe him as a threat because of his reasonableness, I think his is quite unreasonable. But he does present as a moderate Muslim, a Westernised Muslim if you will, which is a danger if he is portrayed in the media as an average Muslim, which I believe he does himself doesn't he? He is an advocate of islam.
    Without any others to reference I think it is fair that the average 'The Project' viewer would think when voting on issues of Islamic immigration, that he quite honestly being thier only reference seems like not a bad guy and they don't mind a few more like him, but the threat is that the reality is different. Does waaleed make good distinctions between himself as a Muslim and Syrian refugees? I don't know, I doubt it, but as an authority on Muslims and Islam he should to avoid this I called it a threat better described as a danger.

Btw sir you are a bigot. No room for others opinions.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.